Monday, March 17, 2008

The amazing blog mail gateway

So here I am posting to blogger via the email gateway. I know it's not exactly state of the art technology but I'm sort of hoping it makes posting from an iPhone easier. Certainly the iPhone email client is a lot faster that the blogger web client on the iPhone.

I wonder whether this will mean I post more often? Doubtful :-)

UPDATE: I originally sent this post to the wrong email address, so it's not foolproof :-( Additionally no copy and paste means re-typing is the only option when using just the iPhone. Perhaps any post longer than a few words needs to be typed in Notes and then emailed from there - that's what I did for this re-post.

Also you can email pictures from the iPhone - so I'll have to try that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older